Colors: Red / Blue / Green / Camouflage / Oem
Specification: 2.5 / 5 / 7.5 / 10cm X 5m / Oem
Material: Cotton +spandex +Imported Acrylic Glue
Applications: Sport support / fitness protection
Certificate: EU CE Certified & FDA Registered
Welcome to Inquiry for Free Samples !
1. Made of high-quality cotton, waterproof and breathable. Acrylic glue, good adhesion, does not irritate the skin, high stretchability, can be stretched to 180% of the original tape, covering a wider range. You can cut it into what you want, such as Y-shape, to make it cover a larger area.
2. Multiple uses: Onlywell® kinesiology tape helps reduce tissue pressure and support muscles and joints. Onlywell® kinesiology tape helps you recover faster from pain. Inhibition of hypertonic muscles,correction of the fascia,protecting muscles against excessive stress, protecting joints, Onlywell® kinesiology tape lifts the skin slightly to increase blood circulation which reduces swelling.
3. Waterproof and hypoallergenic, our Onlywell® kinesiology tape will stay on knees, elbows, and feet through the toughest workouts for days at a time, without irritating sensitive skin. Designed for use by professional athletes, as well as for home first aid, this synthetic Onlywell® kinesio tape is perfect for muscle injuries and recovery.
4. Water ripple design: Onlywell® kinesiology tape according to ergonomic design, the blood and lymph under the skin can circulate smoothly. Onlywell® kinesiology tape are hypoallergenic, latex-free, natural rubber-free, lightweight, breathable, comfortable, and easy to use and comfortable to wear. Onlywell® kinesiology tape is safe to use on sensitive skin for therapeutic and medical applications.
5. Wide application, used by physical therapists and sports medicine practitioners around the world. Onlywell® kinesiology tape is suitable for all kinds of sports practice, whether it is running, swimming, gym exercise, tennis, football, also applicable in Olympic Games by athletes. Can help you effectively prevent muscle strain, etc.
Our major products and services include but not limited to cohesive bandage, Onlywell® kinesiology tape, rigid sport tape and disposable medical supplies. Currently our main markets are as follows:
European market such as France, UK, Germany, Spain, Belgium, Italy and so on;
Southeast Asia market such as Japan, Singapore, Philippine, Korea and so on;
America market such as the USA, Canada, and some South America countries.
Oceania market such as Australia and New Zealand.
Application of Onlywell® Kinesiology Tape
|Supporting tapes for athletic muscles|
|Assists lymphatic drainage by doctor|
|Activates the endogenous analgesic systems|
|Corrects joint problems in sports|
What is kinesiology tape
If you’ve watched a volleyball game or competitive bicycle race, you’ve probably seen it: strips of colorful tape splayed in patterns across shoulders, knees, backs, and abs. That’s Onlywell® kinesiology tape: a therapeutic tape that’s applied strategically to the body to provide support, lessen pain, reduce swelling, and improve performance. Here’s what we know about how physical and sports therapists use it, its benefits, tips and what to know.
How does kinesiology tape work?
Onlywell® kinesiology tape is really stretchy with a proprietary blend of cotton and nylon. It’s designed to mimic the skin’s elasticity so you can use your full range of motion. Onlywell® kinesiology tape’s medical-grade adhesive is also water-resistant and strong enough to stay on for three to five days, even while you work out or take showers. When Onlywell® kinesiology tape is applied to your body, it recoils slightly, gently lifting your skin. It is believed that this helps to create a microscopic space between your skin and the tissues underneath it.
Creates space in joints
When Onlywell® kinesiology tape was applied over the knee, it increased the space in the knee joint. Onlywell® kinesiology tape also increased the space in the shoulder joint. Even though the increase in space is slight, Onlywell® kinesiology tape helps reduce the chance of joint irritation.
May change signals on pain pathways
Onlywell® Kinesiology tape changes the information your sensory nervous system is sending about pain and compression in your body. Physical therapists have used Onlywell® kinesiology tape to lift the skin over these tense, knotted muscles. When the area is decompressed, pain receptors send a new signal to the brain, and tension in the trigger point decreases.Trigger point pain was reduced and flexibility increased for people when muscle tape and manual pressure were used together.
May improve circulation of blood and fluids
If you’ve been injured, Onlywell® kinesiology tape for athletes might help improve circulation and reduce swelling in the area where you’re hurt. Onlywell® kinesiology tape can improve blood flow in the skin. It may also improve circulation of lymphatic fluids. Lymphatic fluid is mostly water, but it also contains proteins, bacteria, and other chemicals. The lymphatic system is the way your body regulates swelling and fluid buildup. The theory is that when Onlywell® kinesiology tape is applied, it creates extra subcutaneous space, which changes the pressure gradient in the area underneath your skin. That change in pressure enhances the flow of lymphatic fluid. Onlywell® kinesiology tape reduced fluid buildup in women who underwent breast cancer treatment and people who had total knee replacements.
What is Onlywell® kinesiology tape used for
Physical therapists sometimes use Onlywell® kinesiology tape as one part of an overall treatment plan for people who’ve been injured. Mueller Kinesiology taping is most effective when it’s used in conjunction with other treatments like manual therapy. it’s always used as an adjunct to what we’re trying to accomplish.
Supporting weak zones
Onlywell® kinesiology tape is also used to add extra support to muscles or joints that need it. If you have patellofemoral stress syndrome, IT band friction syndrome, or Achilles tendonitis, kinesiology taping might help you. Kinesiology tape lets you move normally. In fact, some studies show that it can enhance movement and endurance. Studies on athletes have shown that when Onlywell® kinesiology tape is used on fatigued muscles, performance improves.
Onlywell® kinesiology tape can help re-train muscles that have lost function or that have gotten used to an unhealthy way of working. Onlywell® kinesiology tape can be used to correct posture in your head and neck.Physical therapists think this may be because having the strange sensation of tape on your skin can make you more aware of how you’re standing or moving.
Some athletes use Onlywell® kinesiology tape to help them achieve peak performance and protect against injury when they’re competing in special events. A lot of runners use this tape every time they run a marathon, place the tape along the glute as a way of ‘waking up’ the muscle and reminding it to keep working.”
Although you should never use Onlywell® kinesiology tape on an open wound, there is some scientific evidence to suggest that kinesiology tape can improve the long-term appearance of scars after surgery or injury. This is definitely a treatment you should discuss with a doctor first.
When not to tape
There are some circumstances in which Onlywell® kinesiology tape should not be used. They include the following.
Open wounds. Using Onlywell® kinesiology tape over a wound could lead to infection or skin damage.
Deep vein thrombosis. Increasing fluid flow could cause a blood clot to dislodge, which might be fatal.
Active cancer. Increasing blood supply to a cancerous growth could be dangerous.
Lymph node removal. Increasing fluid where a node is missing could cause swelling.
Diabetes. If you have reduced sensation in some areas, you might not notice a reaction to the Onlywell® kinesiology tape.
Allergy. If your skin is sensitive to adhesives, you could trigger a strong reaction.
Fragile skin. If your skin is prone to tearing, you should avoid placing Onlywell® kinesiology tape on it.
How to safely remove kinesio tape
If you’re wearing the Onlywell® kinesiology tape longer than a few days, it may begin loosening on its own.
1. Apply some oil (like baby oil or olive oil) or lotion on top of the Onlywell® kinesiology tape to loosen the strip.
2. Remove it slowly. Don’t yank. Don’t pull up.
3. After nudging up one end of the strip, press down on your skin to separate it from the tape.
4. Pull the tape back against itself, rather than straight up away from you.
5. Walk your fingers along your skin as you go.
Contact: Claude Chan / Sales Director
Add: 1st-3rd Floor, Run-Tang High-Tech Industry Park, Bao' an District, Shenzhen City, China P. Code 518128